Friday, March 31, 2006

soundtrack for a stormy evening

Our weather inspired me to search for mellow songs that matched my mood and share them with you. Unfortunately, many of the tracks I initially had in mind aren’t widely available, but after some searching I think I found a few that you’ll like. Some of the artists are old favorites; others are brand new discovers.


All of the songs are free and legal to download, but if there is something you like, take a little time to visit the artist's site. These all come from wonderful albums available on iTunes and most are sold through Amazon as well.

Note: You should see an icon next to each mp3 file. Clicking it lets you play the file while you read. If you do not see any play icons, hit reload. To download a track, choose "Save Target As" from your contextual menu when selecting the song link.