Thursday, March 23, 2006

thorlo socks

I’ve often said that if I am ever obscenely wealthy, one of my eccentricities will be to never wear the same pair of socks twice. There is something about the new sock feel that puts an extra spring in your step. The added fuzziness and cushioning cradles the foot in a way that a second wearing fails to replicate. Well, Thorlo socks retain that new sock feel even after dozen of washings. They are the finest athletic socks on the market and well worth the premium price they command.

I have quite a few pairs of Thorlo’s in golf and tennis flavors in both crew and mini-crew height. Thorlos are available for men and women and are sized to fit your foot. They also offer many levels of padding, from thinner socks for walking to the thickest for hiking and basketball. The placement of extra support varies by the requirements of the sport. The best part about Thorlo is how they make your feet feel, but an added bonus is that they are indestructible. A traditional athletic sock degrades rather quickly but I’ve yet to wear out a Thorlo.

I love Thorlos. They are great on the course or court, just walking around or, as I enjoyed them today, working around the house. You can find them at almost any sports or camping store, and you can order online. I’m confident you will be hooked after your first pair.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger jc said...

I've bought a few Thorlos, but they're quite pricey. Does Thorlo have any competitors in the market? Am looking for basketball-specific sox.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thorlo socks are the absolute best. They have seen me through 3 full marathons and years of running with no blisters ever. They are well worth the price for the extra cushion and wicking ability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Main page