Friday, August 04, 2006

oral-b flossaction brush head

I’ve used an Oral-B electric toothbrush for several years now. I bought the 3D Excel model for its combination of high rotational and pulsating action – the same technology that is in the current 7000, 8000 and Triumph series products.

I’m a very happy customer, and I have been impressed with the level of cleaning an electric toothbrush can provide over a manual brush in hard to reach area. Recently, I discovered something that improves the experience even more: the Oral-B FlossAction brush head.

Designed for the new Triumph handle, the FlossAction brush head fits my 3D Excel as well as the 7000 and 8000 series . It has longer, stiffer bristles on the top and bottom and four rubber micro-pulse bristles arranged along the edges. These augment the main center cleaning surface.

Compared to the FlexiSoft head, the FlossAction is bigger, holds toothpaste better, reaches in between teeth deeper and polishes more effectively. The result is a mouth feel closer to just-got-back-from-the-dentist smoothness. I’ve been using the FlossAction for two weeks now, and the difference is significant, an impression confirmed by clinical studies. If you use an Oral-B electric, consider a switch from the FlexiSoft to the FlossAction for your next refill.

Buy three FlossAction heads from Amazon