Monday, June 26, 2006

a new imix

I’ve added a new iMix to iTunes: eclectic and wistful. It’s a bit more depressing thematically than I intended, but it does feature some of my favorite voices and songwriters. The selections span three decades and seven genres: blues, country, folk, indie, pop, rock and soul. I hope that you enjoy it.


Alison Krauss & James Taylor - How's the World TreatingYou
Ray Charles & Bonnie Raitt - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?
Sly & The Family Stone - Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)
Ernie Halter - These Arms of Mine
Al Green - Funny How Time Slips Away
Buddy Guy & John Mayer - I've Got Dreams to Remember
Norah Jones & The Peter Malick Group - Heart of Mine
Willie Nelson - The Healing Hands of Time
Son Volt - Tear-Stained Eye
Andrew Kenny & Benjamin Gibbard - Farmer Chords
Lyle Lovett - Nobody Knows Me
Cyndi Lauper & Sarah McLachlan - Time After Time
Teitur - I Was Just Thinking
David Gray - Flame Turns Blue
David Wilcox - Last Chance Waltz
Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter
Daniel Lanois - Sonho Dourado