Monday, March 13, 2006

philippine brand dried mangos

100g Philippine Brand Dried Mango packageDried mangos may be the tastiest of all of the dried fruits, and Philippine Brand makes the best ones. I had a craving this evening so I headed out to Ranch 99 to buy some. They are usually available at Asian grocery stores in 100 gram bags, and Costco carries the 850 gram packages.

If you have tried them before, you will remember how sweet and addictive Philippine Brand Dried Mangos are. If you haven't tried them yet, you are in for a treat.

3 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this post hilariously funny for some odd reason . . .

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Costco also carries them, and I am also completely addicted. They are almost as bad as potato chips. I justify my excessive consumption by telling myself I'm just getting my vitamin C ...

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're so good I can't get enough of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Main page